Mergers & Acquisitions / Outsourcing
$9 billion diversified services company
- Due diligence, integration, value enhancement and outsourced divestiture services for business units aggregating $426 million in sales ($210 million in transaction value).
$3 billion aerospace structures, components and avionics manufacturer
- Financial and operational due diligence on eleven (11) transactions aggregating $413 million in revenues ($330 million in transaction value).
- Integration of $1.8 billion company (transaction value of $1.6 billion) to include identifying, measuring and monitoring the implementation of synergies in the financial, operational, human resources, and information technology, market-facing and legal areas.
$900 million electrical products distributor
- Integration of acquisitions totaling in excess of $100 million in transaction value.
- Operational analysis resulting in savings of $4 million annually for a company with annual sales of $130 million.
$30 million process manufacturer of alloyed metals
- Value building through operational and internal control improvements, human resource re-alignment and strategic advisory services.
$10 million custom fabricator of metal parts
- Outsourcing and strategic advisory services.
$5 million manufacturer, repair and overhaul facility of turbine parts and process vessels
- Due diligence, integration, value building and sale of the company. Assisted the company with interim outsourcing capabilities.
$15 million distributor of corrugated packaging
- Evaluated strategic alternatives for an underperforming company that was out of trust with its asset based bank. Identified a strategic buyer and advised, negotiated and closed a transaction in three (3) months with maximum value to the shareholder.
$40 million manufacturer and distributor of flexible packaging
- Advisory services and due diligence to acquire a competitor which increased sales by $3 million at contribution margins in excess of 45%.
Development, property managementand leasing/brokerage company of shopping centers with 3 million square feet under ownership and management
- Outsourcing, integration and value building. Assisted in the startup of the company in the areas of the accounting and finance, IT, and human resources.
$340 million electrical distribution company
- Financial and operational due diligence on ten (10) transactions aggregating $340 million in revenues ($129 million in transaction value) in connection with a private equity backed roll-up. The Company was sold within 3 years to a major competitor.
Retail and amusement center
- Restructuring and advisory services to assist a financially distressed company which was sold for full satisfaction of mortgage indebtedness to a vulture fund and the full release of guarantees and liens against related businesses and personal assets.
$10 million document management company
- Due diligence and integration of two (2) acquisitions to expand product line offerings.
$1 billion private equity firm
- Financial and operational integration of a chemical manufacturer with sales of $60 million and operations in the United States and Asia.
Valuations are performed in connection with estate and gift tax planning, shareholder value appraisals, mergers and acquisitions and dispute resolutions. Examples of client companies that have been valued include:
- Agricultural - Floral Producer and Hybridizer(Fairness Opinion)
- Dental Practice (Acquisition)
- Multi-location Retail Lighting Store (Sale/Recapitalization)
- Packaging Distributor (Fairness Opinion and Sale)
- Equipment Lease Consulting Firm (Shareholder Exit Strategy)
- Metal Fabrication Company (Sale)
- Turbine Engine Parts Fabricator (Sale)
- Industrial Packaging Converter (Acquisition)
- Specialty Foods Producer (Fairness Opinion)
- Information Systems Integrator (Equity Valuation )
- Water Purification Manufacturer (Fairness Opinion)
- Information Systems Integrator (Restricted Stock Grants)
- Risk Management Advisory Firm - Interest andCurrency Hedges (Gifting Restricted Stock)
- Cable Technology Services Company (Sale)
- Specialty Medical Practice (Partnership Buyout)
- Wholesale Flooring Distributor (Sale of Minority Interest)
- Manufactured Homes and Recreational Parks (Gifting)
- Agricultural Grower (Gifting)
- Food Processor (Gifting)
- Funeral Homes and Crematories (Estate Tax /Shareholder Recapitalization)
Litigation Support and Forensic Analysis
- Specialty Fabrication and Erection Company v. Mid-West Utility (Arbitration - Damage Analysis/Expert Testimony )
- Aerospace Structural Components Manufacturer (Purchase Price Arbitration)
- $130 Million Electrical Distributor (Forensic Analysis)
- Dental Practice (Preliminary Damage Analysis)
- E-Commerce Stock Options Valuation –Shareholder Dispute (Damage Analysis/ Expert Work)
- Specialty Medical Practice (Valuation/Preliminary Damage Analysis)
- Grocery Wholesaler v. Lorillard Tobacco Company (Damage Analysis/Expert Testimony)
- E-Commerce Apparel Retailer (Damage Analysis/Expert Testimony)
- Specialty Fabrication and Erection Company (Expert Rebuttal To Chapter 7 Trustee Claims and Related Expert Report)